Saturday, July 17, 2010

AG Decorated Binder- Craft # 2

Hi everyone! :)

Here is the 2nd craft tutorial for you!

AG Decorated Binder



















I made this last year and used it for history at school! :)

You can make it too!

Directions:

1. Find some AG related pictures you like.

2. Cut them out.

3. Attach the pictures with tape. *Note* It's easier to glue/tape them to a pretty piece of paper.

4. Insert into binder and you're done! :)

Hope you liked this craft idea! If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments about crafts, just comment below.

Also if you haven't voted on my poll on my right sidebar, please please vote!

~Anne

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's cool! My new binders don't have pockets, but I could tape then on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!!! I did that to a folder a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! If you don't have a pocket on the front of your binder, you could also put AG stickers from Michaels on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)