Friday, July 23, 2010

Daisy Cake & Ruthie!

Hi everyone!

This week I did a cooking camp and made many yummy things to eat! I had a lot of fun!

Here is a list of what I made with everyone during the week:

Pizza
Cupcakes
Chicken Pot Pie
Cream Puffs
Mini Biscuits Bites
Macaroni and Cheese
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Root Beer Chocolate Bundt Cake
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Rolls
Salad
Taco Puffs
Neapolitan
Croutons
Shepherds Pie
And...... CAKE with fondant and icing!!

We made a cake and then put icing on it. Then we put the fondant covering on! After that, we put different colors and shapes of fondant on it to decorate it! I decided to make daisies with the fondant and put it on the cake!

It was all very yummy, except we didn't get to try the vanilla ice cream. I think the teacher forgot about it. Oh well. Anyway, we all got to bring our cake home with us! So, knowing me, I had to take pictures!

















The cake I made with fondant on top!

















Closeup! It's all edible!

















Ruthie wanted to have her picture taken with the cake! (She loves cake!) ;)

We ate some of it for dessert tonight! It was delicious!

Do you like to cook or bake? Have you ever made a cake or decorated one? I'd love to know! ;)

Also, my giveaway is still going on if you'd like to enter!

~Anne~

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Ruthie looks so cute with the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did great! Ruthie is so cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)

    You're welcome, Jerica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)