Friday, January 21, 2011

Samantha's Ocean Liner Adventure!

Hi everybody!!!

Today, I am going to do another book review!

Samantha's Ocean Liner Adventure
















The Cover :D
















Nellie, Bridget, and Jenney give Samantha a scrapbook, so she can write all about what about a ship is like.





















The Fashions :)


















Samantha gets to visit the captain of the SS Londonia!

This book tells all about what a ship would have been like back then in 1906. There are many interesting facts about the ship like what the rooms were like, the food, gardens, the fashions, etc. I like this book and I give it an A+!

This book is retired not, but you can find it on the Amazon website!

Hope you enjoyed reading my book review!

I have some other fun posts planned for the weekend too! I have a three day weekend and I finished four out of six exams at school, so I have some more time to post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)