Friday, January 14, 2011

Inner Star Book Review # 1- Braving the Lake

Hi everyone!

I recently got some Innerstar books at the library, so I thought it would be cool to do a review about each of them! :)

I got Braving the Lake, Fork in the Trail, A Girl's Best Friend, and Taking the Reins.

I also looked on the American Girl Bookseller site and saw two NEW Innerstar University books called
Into the Spotlight and A Winning Goal! I also saw another neat book called Doll Dining and Doll Hair Salon!!! I will definitely be getting Doll Dining! :D

I read Braving the Lake first, so I will do a review about it today!

Braving the Lake





















This book is about a girl, (YOU) who is invited to your friend, Emmy's birthday party. (They don't say the name of the girl because the book is written as if you are the girl.) Does that make sense? Emmy decides to have a party at a neaby lake. But you are incredibly afraid of lakes. In the story, you can choose many different endings. You might decide not to go to the party or you might decide to go to the party. Some endings lead to access on the Innerstar University website. It was interesting to read the different endings! It didn't take me very long to read each story, but it was still fun to read! I give this book an A+!

Also, my Innerstar University username is Charlotte36. I think I am already friends with some of you.

Have you read this book yet? Which is your favorite Innerstar university book? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)