Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hallmark Kit Figurine!!!

Hi everyone!!! :)

I'm so excited to show you one of the things I ordered from Amazon online with my giftcard I got for Christmas!










It's a Hallmark Kit Keepsake figurine!! :) Hallmark used to sell AG ornaments, figurines, snowglobes, stationary, and many other things. These special Hallmark items were retired a couple of years ago though, sadly. :( However you can still get many of these items from Amazon! (Most of them are very expensive, but the Kit figurine was only $6.99!!) There are also other AG stationary things available there that are not very expensive! :)

Do you have an AG figurine or any AG things from Hallmark?

AG Stationary I got a few years ago at Hallmark! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a question, Anne. Will you buy Kanani this year? I am curious as to whethr or not you will. Sorry for the random question! Oh, and I WANT AG things from Hallmark, but I don't have any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda!

    I don't think I will be buying Kanani, but I might. I'm more likely to get Emily this year. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on which doll/s I'm getting. Thanks for commenting! :D

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few sets of AG stationary,Samantha and Nellie picture frame,Christmas card set,Felicity ornament,Felicity bookend(my friend found it at Goodwill for $3!),and wrapping paper(it was used on past gifts for me but I just couldn't throw it away! LOL) I wish Hallmark would still sell AG things. I remember they had some cute Coconut things,too. I love you Kit figurine! Too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any AG things from HallMark.
    Your Kit is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)