Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Snow Day!

Hi everyone!

This is Ruthie writing a post!

Did you get snow today? We sure did and because of it the schools closed and.... we could get up to eight more inches tonight!!!! :) Yippee!! :D

Today I got all bundled up and went out to play in the snow!
















My favorite boots!




My foot prints. :) And Anne's

The snow is not very deep yet for me, but tommorow it will probably be!


I had so much fun outside in the snow!! I LOVE my pink boots, they kept me warm! I like my coat too and I might be getting a new one later! I've been wanting a soft white coat for a long time!

I hope I can play in the snow again soon with my sisters!

So if you got snow, be sure to play in it! You'll have fun!

Bye for now!

~ Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)