Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Extending the Fall Photo Contest!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to extend the time for my Fall Photo Contest! You now have until Friday, November 11 to submit your pictures. The winner will be announced on Saturday, November 12! I have been getting a lot of awesome entries, but I want to give everyone more time, so that everyone who wants can have the chance to participate. Thank you to everyone who sent in a picture!

Have fun taking pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! I just wanted to see if you got my entry or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did! Thank you for sending in a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)