Monday, October 31, 2011

Doll Fun Special # 4! Treat Bag for Dolls!

Happy Halloween!

I decided to post the Doll Fun Special one day early because it is Halloween themed.

I put together a fun little craft for you!

A Doll's Treat Bag




































Materials: A small bag, stickers/decorations, craft foam, clay, toothpick, candy box, and playfood.

 














The Bag: Decorate the small bag with fall decorations!

How to Make the Candy: Cut out small brown rectangles and add a decorative strip around the candy bar. I got mine from the Doll Party Book. Shape a circular shape of colorful clay and stick a toothpick into it for the lollipop! You can also use a clean mini candy box and playfood for candy.

Your doll will be sure to love her treat bag!

Have fun making it! Happy Halloween!

P.S. Thank you to all my 91 followers! As promised, I will have a giveaway! (In the next couple of weeks)


3 comments:

  1. This is so creative! I actually made the chocolate, and I also made a mint. I am going to try the bag for a Christmas photo story!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute craft! And it looks like one that girls of all ages can make.

    And your model looks amazing in her Doll Diaries tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those doll candies really look realistic! I need to make some for my dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)