Sunday, July 24, 2011

Peach Picking and Reminder

Today, my sister, brother-in-law, little nephews and I went peach picking at an orchard! It was really fun and a nice family outing!


There were so many peaches! We picked some white and yellow peaches and now we are waiting for them to ripen. I think I want to make some peach cobbler!

We have also been having a GIANT HEAT WAVE!! It was one hundred twelve degrees on Friday and then it dropped suddenly to seventy five degrees during a random rain storm within like ten minutes. Now it is back up in the high nineties and early hundreds.

Have you ever been to an orchard and picked fruit? Has it been really hot where you live?

Also, I want to remind you all that tommorow is the last day to enter my giveaway! (See below for full details.) The winner will be announced on Tuesday!

Thank you also to all my sixty four followers! I have tried to make sure I have followed your blogs too, but if for some reason I have not, and you would like me to follow yours, you can email me at agfan2010@aol.com.

Oh and this is kind of off topic, but I got my braces off! After having them for a second time, I am finally finished! Hooray! LOL

Anyway I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! :)

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhh peach picking sounds great .. we have two apricote trees in our front yard they make for some yummy snacks for us and neighbors during the late summer .. mmmmmm

    Gotta love those rain storms that make it cooler for awhile .. everyone laughed because we had snow on the pass when we came over last weekend from the AG store .. lol

    Laters,
    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach Picking sounds soooooooooooooo good, our peaches aren't ready till like late August!

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
    Artsy Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)