Saturday, July 2, 2011

The AG Bistro!

Yesterday my mom, sister, and I went to the American Girl Bistro near Washington DC! My mom had made reservations for us, so we got go for lunch. The Bistro was so pretty and very pink!

I loved the cute little tables! They were set so nicely and fancily. :)

This is where I sat.

The Menu

Charlotte and her friend sitting in their little chairs. :) (My mom decided to borrow one of the My American Girl dolls to eat with!) They both look so cute together. :) 



The waitress brought little cups and saucers for them! So cute! :) Unfortunatley, we could not keep the saucers and cups. They are sold at the AG Place though, so I may get them one day.

These flowers were the centerpieces for the tables. They are so pretty. :)

They even had little boxes of table talkers on the tables!

The flower wall in the Bistro and the neat hanging lamps!

There was this giant pink hanging flower there too. hehe

I finally got to try their Pink Lemonade, which was really good! 

There was this little corner in the Bistro with a doll salon chair too.


You may be wondering what we had to eat there...

My mom and sister ordered the Spinach Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips!

I ordered the Cheesy Cheddar Fondue. :) YUM!!

For my main course, I ordered The Chicken Caesar Sandwich! It came with curly fries too. It was very delicious!

My mom ordered the Citrus Marinated Salmon.

My sister ordered the Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing.

We decided to share the Chocolate Fondue Sampler for dessert! The sampler came with pound cake, brownies, strawberries, marmellows, and chocolate fondue! The brownies and strawberries tasted especially delectable with the chocolate fondue! We all agreed it was DELICIOUS. :D

Charlotte and her friend wanted to try some too. ;)

There were also tables outside, but it was too hot to eat out there.
We all had a nice afternoon at the American Girl Bistro! I hope to go again one day. Have you evver been to the American Girl Bistro or Cafe? Did you like it? I would love to know!

After we were finished eating, I did a little shopping too and more picture taking! I will post about that tommorow, so please check back soon!

Can you figure out which outfit I bought? I'll give you a hint. It is a My American Girl outfit and it includes a P in the name..... ;) If you answer correctly, you will get an award for your blog and an extra entry in my next giveaway. (If you enter the giveaway.) If you want to participate, you can just leave a comment with your answer.

~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I'm not sure which one, so I'll take a few guesses(if that's allowed.)

    Pet Show outfit, The Pretty in Plaid outfit, or the Cozy Plaid outfit. There WERE a few others, but I didn't think you bought them, or you already had them.

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)