Friday, July 29, 2011

Doll Fun Special! NEW Feature Preview!

I am so excited to share with you a preview of a NEW feature on my blog! It will officially begin on August 1, 2011!


 













Now you probably want to know exactly what this new feature is all about, so I will tell you. :)

This new feature is called Doll Fun Special and it will be all about things you can do with/for your doll!

For example, I might post a tutorial on how to do a doll hair style or on how to make different things for your doll! I may eventually even be able to post more videos as well.

Other examples of things you could find on this feature include:
-Sewing ideas,
-Tips
-Photography Tricks
-Crafts
-and MUCH MORE!

After I have posted a tutorial on how to do something, you can try doing it yourself! Then, if you want to, you can take a picture of what you created and send it to me in an email to agfan2010@aol.com and I can upload your picture/s on my blog if you want.

These special posts will happen at least every first day of the month, so the first one will start Monday August 1, 2011! If for some reason I cannot post on the first day of the month, they will just get posted as soon as I can. Of course I may also do these types of posts more frequently than once a month if I have enough time. :)

I am still debating on whether to make a separate page for it on my blog or to just post it regularly. What do you think? Either way I will let you know.

I just planned a fun post for the first Doll Fun Special and I am really looking forward to sharing it with you on August 1st!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this! I cannot wait until Monday. Now, about the seperate page...I think it would be neat to post the latest idea on your regular blog, and then add it to the seperate page as sort of an "idea file." So when readers (like me) come to your page, they can click on the tab and read past ideas. I'm sure it will be great however you do it though!
    dollgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh KEWL .. that sounds like the perfect thing for the first of the month .. something new to do during the month .. this will be fun cannot wait to see what you come up with ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Anne! I think you should just post about it regularly and make Doll Fun Special a tag so everyone can see your collection of posts of DFS. I just love your idea though!!

    Priya
    agplayground.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)