Friday, September 17, 2010

A DANCE Related Post!

YAY! It's the weekend, so I have time to post! :D

So recently, I started taking Irish Dance lessons and it is so much fun! But before I get into that, here is my picture for Round "Creativity" in AGC!



The picture says it all! ;)

What do you think of it?

Now back to Irish Dance! I learned how to do the Irish Reel, which is really cool! In Irish Dance you wear these shoes called Ghillies. But I haven't gotten mine yet. So I'm wearing my ballet slippers! I really like Irish Dance! My lessons are every Thursday after school! I will try to show you pictures of my ghillies when I get them! I also hope to take ballet this year as well!

Do you like dance? Do you take dance? I'd love to know! :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CONGRATULATION! YOU FOUND THE SECOND FALL SCAVENGER HUNT PICTURE! PEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO agfan2010@aol.com! Thanks for participating! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww!!! Charlotte it so cute!!! I love that picture of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful .. Mama has Ghillies for the store we have not listed them yet .. will have to do that today .. then she could have real Irish dance shoes ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of Irish dance!

    -Ceara

    Visit my blog at cearadancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)