Friday, September 3, 2010

NEW American Girl Doll Items!

Hey everyone!

I survived my 1st week of Sophmore year! LOL

Anyway, American Girl just came out with a bunch of new Fall/Winter Items!!!!! But I'm very sad about Felicity and Elizabeth archiving. :(

Some of the new stuff includes:

Ruby & Ribbon Dress & Accessories- Reminds me of a red AG Christmas dress I already have. I think it's a Sparkly Snowflake dress or something.
Snowflake Ball Gown for Dolls- LOVE it! :) So CUTE!
Snowflake Pajamas for Dolls- Cute, perfect for Winter!! :)
Cozy Plaid Outfit & Charm- ADORABLE!!! I have to get this!
Travel Set- Very similar to the last travel set they had that I was never able to get. I also have to get this!
Sweet Sugar Outfit & Charm- You could make something like this using the Sugar Iron on from Michaels.
Baking Accesories- Cute, but almost exactly the same as the Sweet Treats baking accessories, which I already have.
Baking Table & Treats- I LOVE it! It's very expensive though and very much like the Sweet Treats Set
I so wish I could just get the doll food and not the table because the table makes it so expensive... I love the rice krispie treats! :D
Dog Sled- Looks Nice!
Praline Pet Set-  They made her! This is the little cat on Inner Star U that you can pet sit! Adorable!
Ski Gear- COOL!
Ski Outfit & Accessories-
Snow Flurry Outfit & Charm- I like it! I may get this! :)

There are also many new books, clothes for girls, and bitty twin/baby stuff!

So be sure to check everything out at http://www.americangirl.com/!

My favorite new items are the Cozy Plaid Outfit & Charm, The Snow Flurry Outfit & Charm, Snow Flake Ball Gown for Dolls, Baking Table & Treats, Travel Set, Snow Flake Pajamas for Dolls, and Praline! :)

Everything it very nice, although, a lot of it is so similar to retired AG items....

What is your favorite new item/s?

Do you like the new things?








P.S. Please enter my giveaway below, if you haven't already! :) You could win a FREE, NEW set of doll sized school supplies!

1 comment:

  1. We want the downhill ski set and the dog sled this year .. we love the accessories to play with and have a lot of things we like better than their new stuff and much cheaper than AG .. those prices are outrageous on some things ..

    Hope you get all that you are wanting ..

    Marsali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)