Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Photo Gallery!

Have you started putting up your Christmas decorations yet? We have! I took a picture of one of our bright Christmas wreaths!





















We also put up our tree, but we did not decorate it yet... so I will post about that soon! What kind of Christmas decorations do you usually set up?





















Speaking of Christmas, I have decided to have a Christmas Gallery on my blog! Starting today, December 11, until December 24, you can send me a Christmas/winter themed photo of your dolls! On Christmas, I will post all of the pictures I received and you will all get a holiday participation award! You can send me your pictures to agfan2010@aol.com! (Please include your name/nickname and your doll/s names!)

Have fun picture taking!









Like my new siggy for Christmas? :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I will take a picture for this when I have time.m:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)