Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picture of McKenna, Girl of the Year 2012!

Hi everyone!!

McKenna Brooks has finally been revealed!! :)


This picture is from Doll Diaries! So be sure to ask their permission before using it.

She is so pretty! I really like her blue striped dress! Her outfit is so stylish!

On January 1 -2, there will be free events at the American Girl Place featuring McKenna! All girls who attend these in-store events will receive a free doll sized gym bag! YAY! Do you think you will go?

What do you think of her? Do you think you will get her? I would love to, but I don't know if I will. I wonder what the movie will be like, I will definitely be buying that!

Only a few more days until we will see more McKenna items!! I'm so excited!




3 comments:

  1. We are excited to see what she has with her, she is adorable and I love her, but doubt I will get her. I have too many girls as it is .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love mcKenna I am totally planning on buying her arevyou?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE mckenna!! she is so pretty and i love her clothes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)