Friday, March 11, 2011

I was tagged!!

Hi everyone!!

I was tagged by Miranda at Positively Me!

I am supposed to list FOURTEEN random things about myself.

1.) I love the Nancy Drew movie!
2.) I love Nutella.
3.) I babysit almost every weekend!
4.) I have THREE nephews!! <3
5.) My favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
6.) I can put my contacts in, in under a minute.
7.) I want to be a teacher.
8.) I love little kids and babies.
9.) I have been in two weddings before.
10.) I can speak in Latin.
11.) I take Irish Dance.
12.) I LOVE to sing!
13.) I used to live in Florida. I was born there!
14.) I wear a pearl necklace every day!

So there are fourteen random facts about me!

Thanks for tagging me Miranda!!
I tag:
Sammy
Quinlyn
Hannah @ Doll Friends Central
Phoebe
Karalee

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I used to speak latin! I got tagged too!

    http://awriterintheprocess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)