Saturday, June 4, 2011

Which American Girl doll should I take to the AG Place?

Hi everyone!

I need your help with something! As you probably know, the American Girl Place at Tysons Corner near Washington D.C. opens very soon! (June 18th!!!) I am going to go there and I want to take one of my American Girl dolls with me! Which one should I take????
Here are the choices:

-Felicity
-Kirsten
-Ruthie
-Lilly Claire (A JLY)
-Charlotte (JLY # 21)
-Chrissa
-Lanie
-Rebecca
-Elizabeth

I put a poll up on my right sidebar, so please vote on which doll you think should win!!

I cannot guarantee that the one with the most votes will win, but it will still help me decide!

When I come back from the store, I will have a special post about it!

Are you going to the Tysons American Girl Store?

Thanks for all your help!

~Anne

3 comments:

  1. Well, it kinda depends on which doll is your favorite.... from your blog pictures it looks like that would be Elizabeth, but if it were me, I would take Lilly Clarie. ;)

    And I am not going to Tyson's AG store.... but I hope u hav fun!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should bring either Chrissa or Lanie. Good luck at the AG store! Get as much stuff as you can! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)