Saturday, November 12, 2011

Winner of Fall Photo Contest!

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to announce the winner of my Fall Photo Contest! I had seven people enter! I just love all of your pictures! They are all so cute! :)

Here are all the wonderful pictures I received!
















Caelen with her doll Mia





















Priya with her doll Emily





















Kellee with her doll Julie

















Emma with her doll Kit





















Danielle with her doll Felicity

















Hannah with her dolls Jani, Sofia, Elizabeth, Kaya, and Jenny

















Sapphire with her doll Kanani

You all took amazing photos, so it was very hard to choose the winner!

But... the winner is................................................................ Emma with her doll Kit!!! Congratulations Emma! I love the way you posed Kit with the leaves! Very creative! You will receive a doll sized fall journal, three fall themed mini posters, and an award for your blog!

Thank you all so much for entering! You all did an awesome job! You may take your participation award below!





















Thanks to everyone who participated! Be on the lookout for more contests soon! Stay tuned for an upcoming Christmas giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Emma! Anne, for some reason I can't view Caelen, Emma, Kellee, Hannah, and Sapphire's photos...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I WON!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I love everyone's entries! They are so cute, and congrats Emma! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne!

    A few days ago, I received my prize! It is so cool! I love it! The posters were cute and the journal was a very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne,
    You were right! All the entries were amazing! Congrats Emma, you deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)