Monday, September 19, 2011

Michael's AG Craft Event!

Have you ever been to one of the American Girl craft events at Michaels? Well, on Saturday, September 24, there will be another craft event! It will be from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

During this event, you will make a  FREE doll sized breakfast on a plate and a mini chef hat! Sounds so neat and FUN! :)
I have been to various events in the past at Michaels, where I decorated a t-shirt, made a doll purse, mini scrapbook, and other things, but never doll food! I hope I can stop by over the weekend!

Are you planning on going to this event?

4 comments:

  1. Yes we're planning to stop by Michael's! We also have a $6 gift card left over from last Christmas so we'll be picking up a few goodies as well! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because 1. the closest Michaels is 45 minutes away and 2. I've already made a chef hat and doll breakfast food. I hope you have fun there, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the doll purse and tee-shirt event with my Kirsten a few years ago. It was pretty cool, but then I realized that the stuff is out of the AG craft kit things. :(

    ~Mr. W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot about this event! My daughter has two friends coming over to play dolls so we may have to do our own doll craft here. I hope those who go to the event take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)