Friday, September 9, 2011

Some Changes and Updates

Hi everyone!

I decided to make a few changes to my blog. Some of you have asked me to put your banners/buttons on my blog. My right sidebar was becoming very crowded and I don't think I have much picture space left in it.

So... I have moved your buttons/banners to my Links page instead. If you do not see your button in my sidebar, that is where it is.

I updated my Awards page as well, so you can go apply for one if you want.

Regarding the future Doll Fun Specials, if you have any ideas I would love it if you emailed me.

Most of you have probably heard of the American Girl Contest. There is also a similar type of contest for A Life of Faith dolls, which you may be interested in. I am now hosting this contest over at Life of Faith Doll Contest. No one has signed up yet... In the past we had people sign up though.

I have also added a Back to School Giveaway button on my right sidebar, so you can easily enter!

(I am very sorry I am only able to ship to the U.S. I know that some people were disappointed. :( My mom only wants me to ship to the U.S. otherwise I would definitely do it. I hope you'll understand.)

Anyway, I just wanted to notify of all blog updates and changes. :)

Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. Okay! I would enter your ALOF doll contest but I don't have an ALOF doll. I want to enter AGC sometime though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! I just found out about your blog and so far it is great! I just have one question. How do you comment on the Meet the Dolls? and if I can't, let me say something. ELSIE DINSMORE IS MY FAVORITE ALL-TIME BOOKS! Have you read the books? The writer's name is Martha Finely. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)