Tuesday, October 25, 2011

17th Birthday Scavenger Hunt!

Hi everyone!

Today I turned 17! I cannot believe I am already 17! It feels like I just turned 16!

To celebrate, I have made another Fall Scavenger Hunt for you to participate in! :)

I know many of you did not get the chance to participate last time, so now you have another chance!
Please find this picture located somewhere else on my blog.

















Hint: Dance... Dance... Dance!

When you have found the picture, please email me telling me where you found it to agfan2010@aol.com.

Please do NOT comment, telling me where you found it, as this would give the answer away.The first person who emails me will receive three mini doll sized posters and an award for their blog! (I can only ship to the U.S. though. I am very sorry.) Anyone who participates will receive an award for their blog as well!

Have fun!

P.S. If I can get 90 followers, I will have a giveaway!






2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday today, Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I think I won! :) I sent you the link to where I found it! Did you get it? :)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)