Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Life of Faith Doll Photos- Season 3 LDC

Hi everyone!!

As many of you know, I have two ALOF dolls, Elsie and Millie! I am also a contributor to www.dollsoffath.blogspot.com. A while ago, The LDC ( Life of Faith Doll Contest) was started on an AG Message Board. Later, a blog was made about the ALOF dolls. The contests are now put on it. (The link to it is above.) In this contest, there are different rounds. For each round, you send in a picture corresponding to that round. If you win the contest, you get to host the next season. Right now, the 3rd Season of LDC has started. I entered again. :) This round I decided to use Millie. The first round is HANDS! So, I wanted to show you all the pictures I took!

Millie is drawing her HANDS!
This is the one I am entering for the contest. :)

Another one.

Side view....

Also, The ALOF Dolls page will soon be up on my blog. Right now, it says COMING SOON! It should be up shortly; probably sometime in December. Hope you liked the pictures!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)