Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Hi everyone!

Today is my mom's birthday, so I wanted to do a special post for her! <3

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!

Here is a "cake!"


Here is a "cupcake!"


Here is a "present!"
I love you so much! You are the best mom ever! :) Happy Birthday! <3

We are going to celebrate today and have a bigger celebration on Saturday with the rest of the family!

Right now my sister and I are keeping a little secret. (My older sister and one-year old nephew are going to visit today for her birthday, but she doesn't know." (So I will show her this post after she finds out the secret when they come.)

I am making her fruit tarts too! :) I think we are having the cake on Saturday, unless my sister is bringing a secret cake with her. LOL

For her present, I'm giving her a Vera Bradley look-a-like makeup bag that I made in sewing class with a card! :)

I can't wait to show her this post!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!

Love,

~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)